When we talk about interior decoration, the plants are our great allies, because with them we can enhance any boring corner of our home and move the happy spirit of spring to the house throughout the year. Surrender to your natural power and discover in this post what are the purifying plants that will help you decorate your home and, also, improve your health thanks to its benefits.
Plants not only help create more relaxed and relaxed environments, but also have the ability to absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen, thus benefiting our health. In addition, they help eliminate toxic substances found in the air, such as formaldehyde, benzene and chilean, which are present in furniture, paints, printers, copiers, dry cleaning and cleaning products. In turn, it calms us and gives us a feeling of freshness during the hottest months of the year, as well as warmth in the coldest days.
Although there are different forms of improve the air that is inside the home As the installation of ventilation systems, there is a much greener way to create a healthier environment and combat all those harmful compounds that are flying around our house: filled with purifying plants.
5 purifying plants that clean the air of your home
- Bromeliads : the guzmania lingulata is a very easy plant to find in florists and garden shops. It is striking and a powerful purifier, because its natural habitat is the jungle and, therefore, is accustomed to create piro air.
- Dracaena : it is one of the best plants to decorate the home and improve the absorption of certain compounds such as, for example, acetone, benzene or formaldehyde. Inhalation of large amounts of these harmful compounds can cause asthma, dizziness or allergies.
- aloe vera : is a classic in this task of purify the air , because it not only confronts benzene and formaldehyde, but also helps to reduce carbon dioxide levels at night, making it perfect for a room.
- Aglaonema : does not require great care. It does not require much light or water, is perfect for beginners and helps purify the air, removing allergens from it.
- Sansevieria : it is also known as tiger's tongue, St. George's sword or mother-tongue. This purifying plant It has the advantage of surviving in unfavorable conditions and according to NASA is perfect to eliminate toluene, xylene, benzene, formaldehyde and trichlorethylene.
As you can see there are many purifying plants with which you can decorate your home and improve your quality of life.